Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So We are now Unkle and Aunty to Twins !!

My Sister and her hubby Ash had Twins today both Boys, Harrison and Lochlan.
They arrived a little early but are healthy but will be chilling in the hospital for a few more weeks till they are ready to enter the world.

Here's some shots from our phones there will be more to come that's for sure just waiting for a camera. (The first shots here are from crappy blackberry please excuse the bad quality the second ones are from TC's phone which are obviously a little clearer)


Don't worry I ordered this today (will be my third one since Xmas, third time lucky I hope)


TC's hand and Harrison !!!


The nurses made this card but spelled Lochlans name wrong


Lochlan looks nice and warm


Harrison


Lochlan resting up

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are so happy that they are here. I love their names! Remember that both babies added up didn't equal Max or Amelia. Give my love to everyone.
XOXO Mom