Friday, November 20, 2009

Good Times in Sydney and A quick reminder to support my Movember Efforts

This week I (sc) spent most of the week up in sydney for some sales training (another story totally). We got to eat mexi, go surfing and sit in a conference room with no air for 9 hours a day.
Here is a couple of highlight shots

We flew up at 10 in the morning but still Breny slept the whole way !!!


Weds night mexi dinner if you look really hard in the back ground you'll see the one and only Jamie Thomas, he was down to have a good mexi feast at Manlys best restaurant BENCH


What trip to the sydney office is not complete without a shot of our Marketing Team. Clockwise you have Katrina, Ash, Sparkes and KBoadle. Great team


And I know you are not supposed to put shots of your self on your own blog but here one of Cuzzy and I. For two reasons I posted it, firstly because It was cuzzys last couple of days of work as he is moving to Japan to chase the Japow and Secondly to prove that I am part of the Movember charity so PLEASE READ BELOW


I am growing a moustache this year for Movember. I have decided to put down my razor for one month (November) and help raise awareness and funds for men’s health – specifically prostate cancer and depression in men.

What many people don’t appreciate is that close to 3,000 men die of prostate cancer each year in Australia and one in eight men will experience depression in their lifetime - many of whom don’t seek help. Facts like these have convinced me I should get involved and I am hoping that you will support me.

To sponsor my Mo, you can either:

• Click this link http://au.movember.com/mospace/426202/ and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account
• Write a cheque payable to ‘Movember Foundation’, referencing my Registration Number 426202 and mailing it to: Movember Foundation, PO Box 292, Prahran, VIC, 3181


Please take the time to help every dollar counts.

Thanks heaps and have as good weekend

No comments: